Client-Focused Business & Civil Law Attorney
The mission of Scribner Law, P.C. is to provide creative solutions to complex civil and commercial problems for small and large businesses. I am a professional business attorney with broad-ranging experience in corporate law. I provide my clients with the very best legal counsel.
My areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Breach of Contract
- Contract Negotiations
- Document Preparation and Analysis
- Personal Representation
- Corporate Organization
- Real Estate Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Small Business Advice
- And more …
In today’s complex business environment, you need someone who’s qualified and experienced, with a thorough knowledge of civil law. Whatever your needs, you count on me to provide best-in-class legal services.
About Business Law
Business law is what happens when someone wants to start a new business, such as setting up an LLC. Business owners might need help while they’re running their business—perhaps with debt collection, with entering into a new contract or with ending the business due to problems with partners or the business itself.
As your business attorney, I can provide:
- Informed advice on choosing the right entity (corporation, LLC, partnership, etc.).
- Informed advice when making important company decisions.
- Strategic planning services.
- Support during negotiations and contract disputes.
- Business planning solutions, from conception to completion.
- Representation during mergers and acquisitions.
- Ongoing legal guidance to protect your business’s bottom line.
Types of Business Law Cases
I handle business law cases that include:
- Owners or partners not getting along.
- Lender or creditor issues.
- Business expansion.
- Business dissolution.
- Business scams.
Please see the other practice area pages for more detailed information on my specialties.
How Most Business Conflicts or Disputes Are Resolved
It’s my goal to try to get these conflicts resolved without having to go to court. Sometimes it can’t be avoided, but with the vast majority of cases, my clients and I are able to resolve short of court.
I represent a wide variety of clients with varying levels of income. I welcome anyone to my practice.
The majority of my clients own small businesses. I assist them with the questions and issues that all small businesses deal with every day. Some are small issues, and some are big—I give them all the attention they deserve to make sure my clients succeed.
I enjoy helping my clients:
- Buy a new property.
- Establish partners’ insurance.
- Deal with creditors or lenders.
- Apply for business loans.
- And more …
You might enjoy this article on choosing an entity:
- Legal Business Entities – Which One Should I Use? – Thomas J. Scribner